Monday, March 1, 2010

Going into week 8 of p90x

Ok, I must say I'm at a bitter sweet point. I am getting stronger definitely. I have reincorporated pullups into my routine so I have noticed a change already in the amount of energy I exert in my workouts. However, I have been pretty lenient on the diet portion so I am not seeing that 8 pack I was hoping for just yet ;o)

Tomorrow makes the beginning of week 8 so I will start getting my nutrition aka healthy living aka diet into a more strict form. Don't get me wrong, I am seeing
results but as we live in this microwave society, I have gotten acustomed to waiting
things faster without much effort. However, as we all know, faster does not always mean better.

Anyway, I can't wait to see what the next few weeks have to offer!

The following video offers some tips that I feel will help you get the most out of your p90x routine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqMnk-rCaPA

No comments:

Post a Comment