Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Back on the p90x again- Week 4 results.

As you can see from the earlier blogs, this is my second time on the program.
The first time I got to about week 7 and then work over took me and I didn't finish.
Fast forward...

Well, my wife and I have just started week 4 ( the recovery week).
I did core synergistics today and one of the first things we do is pushups!
I thought isn't this was a recovery week!? lol... Pushups are hard work too!

Anyway, the workout wasn't to0 bad. I really enjoy this program.
Having someone to do it with helps also because it keeps you motivated
and accountable.

As far as my current results are concerned...
I don't really feel like I have lost any weight or gained.
But I do look slimmer in the face and I am definitely getting stronger.
I have always been of a slim build and pretty athletic so that may be a factor
as well. I'll get on the scale at the end of the week and take some pictures
to document the progress though.

Until next time, keep pushing play
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment