Saturday, March 6, 2010

Scrubs- I really like this show

Ok I'm one of the few people left without digital tv. Thus, I am limited to UPN and an endless supply of random dvds. Just so happens as I was going through some of my brother in law's old dvds I found seasons 5 and 6 of scrubs. Now, I have seen this show once or twice before but it never really caught my attention as a "good" show.
However, with most of my dvds already been seen atleast 1 time already I figured I would check out these dvds. Man, I guess I had been missing out. This show is funny as hell to me. Yes I am easily amused but I must say the episodes are pretty dang good.

If you haven't seen it before or never wanted to give it a chance, check it out.
Dr. Cox's sarcasm is legendary. And Turk and JD are silly as hell. The Hetero-Gay
relationship they have is throwed off as in every sense of the word.

Long story short. SHRUBS makes you really wonder what goes on behind the scenes at a hospital. Ok, I know this is a made for TV show but it entertains me just a bit more
than E.R.

ok I'm done...

No comments:

Post a Comment